Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nashua Street Park: Boston, MA




InDesgin has definitely been one of my struggles in the graphic design world. Our project was to create a two page spread as would be seen in a magazine. My article was on Nashua Street Park in Boston on the Charles River. This spot is one of my favorites to go to when I go to Boston. The article outlines what would want to be known at a great spot for a skateboarder. 1. What is the location?, 2. What other spots are near it?, 3. Where can I get a bite to eat?, 4. what is the place ever have?. In this article I answered all those questions to the best of my knowledge. I used a teal background with yellow type which I thought would match. I have two pictures that show it that were taken from the internet. All in all I think it's okay. Not the best of my work.